Flying Pig Duel Academy Role Play

I've decided to let this go for the time being, as I want to pursue other activities. If you like the idea, and want to help me out in spite of my lack of motivation, sign up for an account, and I"ll accept you.
Right now I am designing this forum. It's purpose is the be a total Realistic Duel Academy where all your actions can matter (except in non-rp sections). I'll be allowing registration by approval only.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I've decided to let this go for the time being, as I want to pursue other activities. If you like the idea, and want to help me out in spite of my lack of motivation, sign up for an account, and I"ll accept you.
Right now I am designing this forum. It's purpose is the be a total Realistic Duel Academy where all your actions can matter (except in non-rp sections). I'll be allowing registration by approval only.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorm Test Criteria

Flying Pig
    Flying Pig
    Admin

Money : 0

Dorm Test Criteria  Empty Dorm Test Criteria

Post by Flying Pig Tue May 14, 2013 1:14 am

ONLY TEACHERS, JUDGES, or TESTERS MAY TEST

====Testing Criteria====
    The test is divided into two parts: A match duel, and a 10 question exam. When creating a Topic, note that there are three levels of decks. If you pick easier, you will have very little chance at getting into Blue Eyes. Winning against hardest will give you some more room for error on the ruling exam since you've shown yourself a powerful player. The ruling questions will most likely based on the duel.
    Each duelist undergoing the test has to fulfill a certain set of criteria to obtain points. Starting with 0 points, the test-taker earns points based on the following:

Duel Wins:
    (Easier/Difficult/Hardest)
    Won first game only: 5/10 points
    Won second game only: 10/12 points
    Won first and last game: 15/22/25 points
    Won last two games: 20/25/28 points
    Won first two games: 25/30/32 points

In-Game Misplays/Ruling issues:
    (You will not get deducted points for asking your tester questions)
    Start with 10 points. For the first four errors after the first, deduct a point. Deduct 2 points for each error after those.

Ruling Questions:
    10 correct: 30 points
    9 correct: 29 points
    8 correct: 27 points
    7 correct: 25 points
    6 correct: 22 points
    5 correct: 20 points
    4 correct: 15 points
    3 correct: 10 points
    1-2 correct: 5 points
    0 correct: 0 points

Additional Points
    If the test-taker does not win two games, the tester may assign up to 10 bonus points for good plays.

You will be placed in a dorm based on this criteria: (Please note: criteria may change over time)
    Legendary: Invite only
    Advanced: 60+ points
    Intermediate: 35-59 points
    Beginner: 0-34 points

Testers, please fill out this form after completing the test.

Code:

[b]Name of Duelist:[/b]
    [b]Link to Test:[/b]
    [b]Level of Difficulty:[/b]
    [b]Points:[/b]
    [b]Result:[/b]
    [b]Comments:[/b]

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 7:26 am